His and her money matters when it comes to a successful financial life. It is up to each of us to find or cultivate money confidence in ourselves. Today we are talking with Jen Hemphill, AFC® and author of Her Money Matters: The Missing Truths From Traditional Money Advice.
In our interview with Jen, we discuss how being stuck in the past can be what is holding you back from financial success and how to change that. We also talk about why his and her money matters and individual responsibility when it comes to your finances.
This week’s Game Time is “Would you let this celebrity manage your money?” Lacey gives Hank and Jen a list of celebrities and they have to decide if they would let them manage all of their money. FYI, this game turns into an interesting discussion.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week it’s a space treasure map!
- Her Money Matters: The Missing Truths From Traditional Money Advice
- FINRA Military Spouse Fellowship
More About Jen Hemphill
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.