In today’s episode 13 of the MilMoney Movement Podcast, Lacey Langford and Hank Coleman are talking with Rob Wilson, the president of The Wilson Companies and a human resources guru. Wilson Companies is a human resource outsourcing company that helps businesses that do not have an HR department. Rob shares with us a topic that happens to many in the military community but it’s not talked about a lot, lunchtime judgment, and bosses that hold taking a lunch break against you. But, there are lunch break laws to help you.
Do you feel like your boss doesn’t think you work as hard if you take lunch? Or are you a boss that bases your impression of an employee’s work ethic on their lunchtime habits. We discuss The Tork Takes Back the Lunch Break survey that shows how employees and employers really feel about lunch breaks.
In this episode we discuss:
- Your legal rights to breaks and lunch
- Communication between bosses and employees
- Problem resolution
- When co-workers abuse breaks
- The effects of not taking lunch or breaks on employees
This week’s Game Time is Two truths and a lie, lunchtime history version.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week it’s smart speakers like Alexa.
More About Rob Wilson
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.