Saving money can be challenging for many Servicemembers and Veterans so it’s nice when you can get a little help or motivation. And someone laying down a challenge might just be the kick in the pants you need to kick-start your savings habit.
Today I’m talking with Doug Dickerson, the State Director of AARP North Carolina. AARP North Carolina educates and trains volunteer leaders and members in caregiving, retirement planning, fraud prevention, and advocates issues of importance to older adults. In this episode, we talk about the savings challenge they are doing, the reasons why and the importance of saving money for the future.
In this episode we talk about:
- What AARP is and their mission
- State AARP program available
- Resources for Military Veterans
- AARP North Carolina’s Savings Challenge
- The importance of saving for the future
- Fun AARP facts
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
- Subscribe to The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Like on Facebook
- Subscribe to Lacey’s YouTube Channel
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.