Parenting is not for the faint of heart, especially for military parents. There’s a lot to know and do. That’s why we are bringing in an expert. In today’s episode, we’re talking with Judy Davis, The Directions Diva and Co-host of The Mighty Parent Podcast. Judy is a military spouse, speaker, entrepreneur, author and all around extraordinary. She is an expert at parenting, stress relief, and teen suicide prevention. As the CEO of DASIUM, a brand leading the way in depression, addiction and suicide prevention, she is passionate about providing programs and resources to families.
In this episode we talk about:
- Suicide ideation and prevention
- Money and stress
- Leadership and stress
- Managing emotions
- Money tips for success
This week’s Game Time we’re playing 20 questions, famous places with Judy. Spoiler alert it’s a landslide.
Resources for Suicide Prevention
If you’re struggling and need help, here are resources for you:
- Veteran Crisis Line #Bethere for Veterans and Servicemembers
- Stop Soldier Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Girl Wash Your Face by Thomas Nelson
- Right Side Up by Judy Davis
- Warning Signs by Geoffrey and Judy Davis
More About Judy Davis
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.