If you’re looking for a way to make your retirement cheaper or for your pension to go further and retiring overseas, you need to listen to this podcast. In this week’s MilMoney Movement Podcast, we’re talking to Kathleen Peddicord. She is the author of How to Retire Overseas: Everything You Need to Know to Live Well (for Less) Abroad.
Kathleen shares common mistakes to avoid when retiring overseas and what you need to do to make the transition smooth. We discuss important but often missed factors for living and retiring overseas such as cultural norms, community contentions, and The Manana Factor! Also in this episode:
- Saving money overseas
- Stretching your retirement
- Best seasons for living overseas
- The importance of planning
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week it’s Phil Mickelson and his fleet of yogurt robots.
More About Kathleen Peddicord
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.