Researching and buying a new car is something most people dread. There are many factors that go into making the decision. Let’s be real. The new car is the only part of the whole deal that’s fun. Because there’s the research, budgeting, negotiating, plus getting a car loan. The lead up is a real drag. But today we’re bringing you help. Claudia Luna! She is talking with us today about USAA’s Car Buying Service and how it can make your car buying experience a whole lot better.
Our guest today is Claudia Luna, USAA’s Vendor Relationship Manager Lead, for their Auto Experience. In this episode, Claudia shares with us more about the car buying services and how it can help make USAA’s member lives a lot easier when it comes to getting a new or used car. The knowledge and advice from this program are going to give you more car buying confidence! We’re excited to share the nuggets of wisdom in the episode today!
Here’s a breakdown of what we discuss:
- What USAA’s Car Buying Service is
- Where to get help buying a car
- The certificate
- Using the service for used cars
- Benefits to members
In this week’s Game Time Claudia plays a mean game of Two Truths and a Lie with us.
- USAA Car Buying
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (the 2nd recommendation we have received for this book!)
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q&A + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.