Inspiration and your entrepreneurship passion comes to each of us in different ways and at different times. Our guest today has found inspiration for a lot of her work from life experience. She has taken some not so fun times and turned them into amazing stories to help others.
In episode 15 of the Military Money Movement Podcast, Lacey Langford and Hank Coleman talk with Stephanie Cameron, entrepreneur, painter, and author of the children’s book, Ella Mae the Courageous Cheerleader.
In this episode we talk about:
- Bullying and how to handle it
- Military brats and moving
- How Ella Mae was got published
- Networking for book deals
- Self vs traditional publishing
- Stephanie’s next book
- How to find your inspiration
This week’s Game Time is an especially fun round of two truths and a lie.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
Why are people job shaming?
- Ella Mae the Courageous Cheerleader
- Ella Mae Books
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Power of I am by Joel Osteen
More About Stephanie Cameron
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.