Help with money is something a lot of people need at some point. You may need to call in reinforcements when your money starts to get out of your skill or confidence level. But many people don’t know the dos and don’ts of hiring a financial advisor.
In this episode, I’m talking with OG the co-host of the award-winning podcast, Stacking Benjamins. OG shares with us all the tips you need to hire and work with a financial advisor.
In this episode we talk about:
- What a financial advisor is and what do they do
- How they can help your finances
- Who needs a financial advisor
- Steps you should someone take to find a good financial advisor
- What happens once you find an advisor
- What to do if you don’t like your advisor
- Red flags to watch for
- How Servicemembers ca keep their advisor when the PCS
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Fortnight Challenge
- OG on Twitter
- Stacking Benjamins on Twitter
- Dan Sullivan
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
I appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps me make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Like on Facebook
- Subscribe to Lacey’s YouTube Channel
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means I might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, I’m only going to put affiliate links that are in line with my podcast discussion.