There is a lot to know and do when you are starting and running a small business. Today, we are talking with Laura Early Co-founder of Wise Advise + Assist Team on how small business owners can take back their time with the help of hiring milspouses and veterans.
Wise Advise is a “virtual assisting agency powered by military spouses (milspouses), veteran’s spouses and veterans.” With the rise of entrepreneurship (especially from veteran entrepreneurs and milspouse entrepreneurs), Wise Advise Assist team is helping small business owners outsource time-consuming tasks that aren’t their zone of genius or take them away from growing their business.
This episode is full of wise advice for anyone starting or running a small business. Laura even shares a free helpful Time Audit with our listeners in this episode. Listen here.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week its unboxing, Amazon, our favorite shows plus YouTube Red’s Cobra Kai, again!
- Crate Club
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe
- The Crown Season 3 won’t be out until sometime in 2019.
- Cobra Kai is renewed for season 2 which will come out sometime in 2019!
- Amazon Effect
- Blue Apron
Wise Advise Time Audit: http://info.wiseadviseteam.com/wisetimeaudit
More About Laura Early and Wise Advise Assist Team
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.