To stay in or get out: that is the question many Service members struggle with. That’s because it’s a scary decision when you don’t know what the future holds after service. In this episode of MilMoney Movement Podcast, we’re talking with a veteran who has found great success after separating from service, Joseph Hogue.
He is an author, YouTube expert, certified financial analyst, and now a full-time professional blogger. Joseph is a Marine Corps veteran who runs the successful YouTube Channel Let’s Talk Money with Joseph Hogue and 6 successful blogs that focus on personal finance, investing, making money, and crowdfunding.
Our interview with Joseph goes over some interesting points about transitioning out of the military, how to start investing and being an entrepreneur vet. Plus what’s a discussion between an airman, a marine and an Army dude without a bunch of digs?
In this episode we play Never Have I Ever: Money Edition with Hank, Lacey, and Joseph.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week it’s how the heck to U.S. Open makes millions off of hat sales.
- YouTube Channel, Let’s Talk Money! With Joseph Hogue
- Step By Step Dividend Investing by Joseph Hogue
- Make Money Blogging by Joseph Hogue
More About Joseph Hogue
- MyWorkHomeMoney Twitter
- StockMarketJ Twitter
- PeerFinance101 Twitter
- MyWorkFromHomeMoney Facebook
- MyStockMarketBasics Facebook
- PeerFinance101 Facebook
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.