Living your best life means finding a balance between your health and wealth. To learn more about how to strike this balance, we’ve brought on Jean Chatzky. She is the financial editor of NBC’s TODAY show and AARP’s personal finance ambassador, to discuss her new book Age Proof: Living Longer Without Running Out of Money or Breaking a Hip written with Dr. Roizen.
Jean talks with us (recorded LIVE at FINCON18) about the link between your health and your wealth. And ways to improve both at the same time using skills you already have in place for both health and money.
- Interchanging your money and health skills for success in both
- Automating health and wealth
- Staying focused on your finances, not others
- Tracking your money and health
- How to change bad habits
- Communicating about money with your spouse
- Jean’s favorite money app
This week’s Game Time is Never Have I Ever: Money Edition. Jean comes up with a good one that you’ll find interesting.
- Age Proof: Living Longer Without Running Out of Money or Breaking a Hip written with Dr. Roizen
- HerMoney Podcast
- Crazy Rich Asians
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Subscribe to Money Q & A + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.