For anyone going through or thinking about a divorce, it can be highly emotional. And when your emotions are high, it can make decision making dangerous. Especially when you don’t have the knowledge to make those decisions.
In today’s episode, we are talking with a divorce expert, Sally Boyle, CFP® about the knowledge you need to get through a divorce and set yourself up financially to succeed afterward. We discuss the common mistakes people make when divorcing, how to avoid those mistakes, and what you need to know about doing a divorce on your own.
In the episode’s Game Time, Hank, Lacey, and Sally build their dream Mastermind group from any living person. Listen to find out who they pick and the ones they have in common. Spoiler alert Lacey’s are better than Hank’s.
What’s on Lacey’s Mind
This week it’s abandoned online shopping cart discounts.
How to Get Through a Divorce Podcast Links
- The Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act
- Deconstructing Divorce by Sally Boyle
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Dave’s Way by Dave Thomas
- Well Done by Dave Thomas and
More About Sally Boyle
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q & A, Military Side Hustles + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.