Podcasting and entrepreneurship are taking off everywhere so it’s not a surprise it’s all over the military community now. Many factors like un and underemployment but also because of the support from programs like Bunker Labs or Patriot Boot Camp are playing a part in that. Veterans and Service members are venturing into all different business types. And one of those businesses might just be Podcasting. Today we talk with Joe Saul-Sehy from The Stacking Benjamins Show to learn more about podcasting and how to start one.
We recorded this episode LIVE at the Ally podcast booth at FINCON18. Joe is the creator and co-host of the award-winning podcast, The Stacking Benjamins Show! If you haven’t listened to that podcast yet, you should add it to your list. In this show, Joe shares a lot of behind the scenes tips on how to start a podcast.
Here’s a breakdown of what we discuss:
- The magic and ease of starting a podcast
- Producing a podcast
- Making mistakes early on
- How Stacking Benjamins was made
- Two keys for podcasting success
- How to hone your podcast craft
- Formulating your idea for a show
- The importance of listening to other podcasts
In this week’s Game Time we attempt Family Feud but were cut short due to LIVE events at FINCON. It looks like this Game Time will have to be continued for next time.
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast
- Joe’s favorite game, Viticulture
- Tiller for automating your finances
- Get Money by Kristin Wong
- Set for Life by Scott Trench
- How to Be A Financial Grownup by Bobbi Rebell
- Broke Millennial by Erin Lowery
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on Itunes. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement, Money Q&A + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement, Hank & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Hank & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.