Financial freedom is something everyone strives for but many don’t know the steps they should take to get there. Knowing some steps that work and knowing the steps to avoid can also help on the road to financial freedom.
Today I’m chatting with Grant Sabatier, the Creator of Millennial Money and Author of the Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need.
Grant went from $2.26 to $1 million in 5 years through side hustling and investing. After reaching financial independence at the age of 30, Grant Founded MillennialMoney.com, where he writes about investing, personal finance, entrepreneurship. In this interview, Grant shares some of the methods he used to find financial freedom.
In this episode:
- How to take the first steps towards financial freedom
- How do you save money without giving up the things you love
- To budget or not to budget
- Making money when you’re on the move
- How to get more out of your employer
- Getting help with financial success
Special Thank You
A special thank you to Jason Vitug from Phroogal for coming on the show to play Game Time! Thank you, Jason!
Thank You for Podcast Reviews!
We appreciate your review of Military Money Movement Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, iHeart Radio and Stitcher. It helps us make this podcast better and better. Plus it helps other people find us.
Connect With Us
- Subscribe to MilMoney Movement + The Military Money Expert™️
- Subscribe to the Military Money Movement Podcast on Apple or Android
- Follow us on Twitter: MilMoney Movement & Lacey
- Follow us on Instagram: MilMoney Movement & Lacey
- Like us on Facebook: MilMoney Movement & Lacey
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel & Lacey
These notes may contain links to our affiliate products or services which means we might get compensation when you click or buy. That said, we are only going to put affiliate links that are in line with our podcast discussion.